Each summer, The Salvation Army of Central Arkansas sends dozens of local children from needy families to our Divisional Youth Camp in eastern Oklahoma.
Camp Heart O’Hills is a beautiful, well maintained camp with dorms, cabins, special purpose buildings, and all the recreational activities a child could imagine for Summer Camp. It’s located in the rolling hills of eastern Oklahoma, along the banks and bluffs of the Illinois River.
Is your son or daughter in need of a week at Summer Camp?
Are you concerned that he or she will not have a great summer because there’s just not enough money to pay for a camp experience or activity fees? Contact one of our social services offices about summer camp eligibility.
The summer camp experience includes:
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner;
- Age-appropriate recreation activities like swimming, tennis and volleyball;
- Supplies for crafts and hands-on activities;
- Camp dormitory-style lodging;
- Quality Staff Supervision and Instruction;
- Worship Services;
- Five Days at beautiful Camp Heart O’Hills!