The Salvation Army of Lawton, OK
1306 SW “E” Avenue | Lawton, OK 73501 | (580) 355-1802
Corps Officers: Lieutenants Israel & Claudia Roseno
Social Services Programs Offered: Light A Life Share The Warmth
The Lawton Corps was officially opened in 1905, two years prior to Oklahoma statehood. In 1963 The Salvation Army of Lawton partnered with The Boys and Girls Club of America and opened The Salvation Army Boys and Girls club of Lawton Fort Sill. The Salvation Army is proud to be guided by a Volunteer Advisory Board, which consists of community volunteers who are passionate about the work of The Salvation Army and its mission. The Boys and Girls Club is guided by an active Advisory Council. The Advisory council helps The Salvation Army to plan for the success of each child who attends the club. Lawton is also proud to have a wonderful group of women who make up our Women’s Auxiliary. These women prepare and execute the annual Angel Tree program each year and raises funds for the programs of The Salvation Army.
View Larger Map